We love Door County, and we know it’s a place where memories are made. We hope that as you read this book to your children, you’ll remember times that you had together in Door County.
A delightful, rhyming picture book about favorite destinations and activities in Door County, Wisconsin. 32 pages. $20
Charming illustrations by Karen Heyse take readers to lighthouses, farmstands, and cherry orchards. The Ridges Sanctuary, Peninsula Sate Park and Cave Point Park are especially highlighted. Children can hunt for hidden cherries on each page.
Looking for the book to purchase in Door County? We are grateful for the following merchants that carry our book.
- Sturgeon Bay: Dancing Bear, Door County Maritime Museum, Novel Bay Books
- Egg Harbor: Door County Kids, Door County Baby, Main Street Market, Wood Orchard, Door County Trolley.
- Jacksonport: Whitefish Dunes State Park, Jacksonport Cottage, Waseda Farms
- Baileys Harbor: Cana Island Lighthouse, Red Geranium
- Carlsville: Door County Coffee
- Fish Creek: Lautenbach Orchard, Edge of Park Rentals, Nelson’s Shopping Center
- Ephraim: Island Lavender
- Sister Bay: Door County Creamery, Tannenbaum Holiday Shop, Silver Birch
- Ellison Bay: Door County Love Granola/Kick Ash Products, Seaquist Orchard
- Gills Rock: Hedgehog Gifts
- Washington Island: Fair Isle Books